M2 Series Wide Angle Linear Super-LED Lightheads
The only patented Wide Angle Linear-LED lightheads designed to stand up to the harsh environments and standards of the industry while providing top of the line performance! Unique lens shape is completely illuminated with patented Linear-LED designed reflector assembly. Super-LEDs provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption. Surface mounted via two screws allows for faster and easier installation. Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly. Lighthead is designed with the mounting screws located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly eliminating water infiltration. Replaceable light engine is accessed from the rear of the lens/reflector assembly. Rear gasket insures that the lighthead and optional flange does not make contact with the vehicle's surface. 129 Scan-Lock flash patterns with Phase 1 and Phase 2 for alternating/simultaneous flashing and steady-burn. Many flash patterns are California Title XIII compliant.
NOTE: If you choose the Steady-Burn option you must use a remote flasher.
- Wide angle lens for NFPA and KKK applications
- Surface mounted via two screws
- Super-LEDs provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption
- Unique lens shape is completely illuminated with patented Linear-LED designed reflector assembly, unlike older designs that may have "dead spots" or "hot spots"
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly
- Lighthead is designed with the mounting screws located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly, eliminating water infiltration
- Built-on rear gasket insures that the lighthead and optional flange does not touch the vehicle's surface, preventing contact
- Updated design allows for faster and easier installation
- 12 VDC
- Size: 2-1/2" (61mm) H x 4" (102mm) W x 1" (24mm) D
- KKK 1822-F - Federal
- CAC, Title 13, Article 22 (A,B,C)
- SAE J595 - Flashing Warning Lamps for Authorized Emergency, Maintenance, and Service Vehicles (A,B,R)
NOTE: Split color models are a special order item and are non-returnable.
NOTE: Mounting options purchased separately.
Rebates Currently Offered For This Product
No Rebates Currently Available
Please Log In
To Add This Item To Your Favorites
People that bought this product also bought...
Ready To Order?
SKU Number: WHM2W**
Part Number: M2W**
(*) Mandatory Option
Related Products :