LINZ6 Series Linear Super-LED Lightheads
Whelen's LINZ6 series is a rugged little powerhouse that shrugs off moisture and road shock while giving you "heads up" performance... anywhere on your vehicle! Linear Super-LED lightheads are ultra bright with very low amp draw. LED lightheads are designed for heavy-duty performance, vibration, moisture and corrosion resistance. Optics and reflectors provide greater light dispersion and off angle protection. They are rated for 100,000 hours of operation with a Five year HDP Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.
- Clear non-fluted lens and black ABS flange standard, optional chrome flange available
- Whelen patented Linear-LED wide-angle optics for maximum visibility
- SmartLED design requires no external flasher
- 69 Scan-Lock flash patterns including steady-burn. Alternating and simultaneous patterns available.
- Eight Scan-Lock flash patterns allows for alternate or simultaneous flash of each color segment (3 x 3)
- The "synch" interconnect wire allows up to eight lightheads to be synchronized together
- Fully encapsulated electronics provide full moisture and vibration protection
- 5 year warranty on LEDs
- Furnished with a 6" wire pigtail
- 12/24 VDC
- Size: 2" (28mm) H x 4" (102mm) W x 1-5/8" (40mm) D
- KKK 1822-F - Federal Ambulance Specification (Lower Only R)
- CAC, Title 13, Article 22 (B/R)
- SAE J595 - Flashing Warning Lamps for Authorized Emergency, Maintenance, and Service Vehicles
- SAE J845 - Warning Devices for Authorized Emergency, Maintenance, and Service Vehicles (Class 1 A/B/W/R)
- NFPA 1901 - (2003 Edition) For NFPA application-consult current NFPA Specification Lighting Packages Catalog
NOTE: Split non similar color and Green models are special order and are non-returnable and non-cancellable.
Rebates Currently Offered For This Product
No Rebates Currently Available
Please Log In
To Add This Item To Your Favorites
People that bought this product also bought...
Ready To Order?
SKU Number: WHLINZ6**
Part Number: LINZ6**
(*) Mandatory Option
Related Products :