900 Series Super-LED Lighthead
900 series linear Super-LED lightheads are ultra bright with very low amp draw. LED lightheads are designed for heavy-duty performance, vibration, moisture, and corrosion resistance. Optics and reflectors provide greater light dispersion and off angle protection. They draw minimal current, and are rated for 100,000 hours operation. Five year HDP Heavy-Duty Professional warranty. Furnished with 6" wire pigtail.
- Super-LED design features heavy-duty performance, vibration, moisture and corrosion resistance
- These LED's are brighter and more effective at wide angles than ever before
- Rated for 100,000 hours of low current, operation
- Exceeds SAE specifications for the brightest, most effective signaling capability available
- Five year HDP Heavy-Duty Professional warranty
- Largest surface mount light
- 12 VDC
- Size: 7-1/8" (181mm) H x 9-1/8" (232mm) W
- KKK 1822-F - Federal Ambulance Specification
- CAC, Title 13, Article 22 (red, blue and amber lightheads)
- SAE J595 - Flashing Warning Lamps for Authorized Emergency, Maintenance, and Service Vehicles (Jan 2005)
- NFPA 1901 - (2003 Edition)
NOTE: Split color models are a special order item and are non-returnable.
NOTE: Requires LED flasher purchased separately. Mounting options purchased separately.
Rebates Currently Offered For This Product
No Rebates Currently Available
Please Log In
To Add This Item To Your Favorites
People that bought this product also bought...
Ready To Order?
SKU Number: WH90**5S*R
Part Number: 90**5S*R
(*) Mandatory Option
Related Products :