900 Series Snap-In Halogen
900 series snap-in halogens are easy to operate and easy to install. The largest directional lightheads with 60 watt snap-in halogen lamps fits almost anywhere on the vehicle. Contoured lenses with redesigned spreader optics improve light output. New redesigned gasket material assures greater moisture resistance.
- Foam in place gasketing system provides superior moisture and vibration resistance
- Mounting kits are purchased separately
- Contoured lenses with redesigned spreader optics improve light output
- Snap-in halogen lights
- 12 VDC
- Size: 7-1/8" (181mm) H x 9-1/8" (232mm) W
- KKK 1822-F - Federal Ambulance Specification
- CAC, Title 13, Article 22 (red, blue and amber lightheads)
- SAE J595 - Flashing Warning Lamps for Authorized Emergency, Maintenance, and Service Vehicles (Jan 2005)
- NFPA 1901 - (2003 Edition)
NOTE: This product is a special order item and is non-returnable and non-cancellable.
NOTE: Requires optional mounting kit purchased separately.
Rebates Currently Offered For This Product
No Rebates Currently Available
Please Log In
To Add This Item To Your Favorites
People that bought this product also bought...
Ready To Order?
SKU Number: WH90F000**
Part Number: 90F000**
(*) Mandatory Option
Related Products :