Whelen 400 Series Linear Strobe
400 series linear strobe lightheads are a versatile size ideal for bumper, step or grille mounting, or for lower area lighting on large vehicles. These linear strobe tubes are soldered into the fixture for maximum vibration and weather resistance.
- High intensity warning
- Soldered-in strobe tubes and improved gasket material assures greater vibration and moisture resistance
- Strobe tubes are parabolically centered within a highly polished reflector for maximum light output
- Linear strobe tubes carry a two year Gold Medallion warranty
- A wire pigtail about 6" supplied (requires a strobe power supply, purchased separately)
- Grille Light castings available for Ford E and F Series vehicles with no grille modifications required
- Optional mounting configurations meet all your specific needs: chrome-plated or black polycarbonate flange; rubber grommet; pedestal/swivel mount. International intersection housing also available
- 12 VDC
- Size: 3-1/16" (77mm) H x 4-15/16" (124mm) W x 2- 3/4" (69mm) D
- Size with optional flange: 4 (101mm) H x 6-1/4" (158mm) W x 2-11/16" (68mm) D
- Size with optional pedestal mount: 4-1/16" (103mm) H x 5-1/4" (133mm) W x 3-7/16" (87mm) D
- KKK 1822-E
- Federal Ambulance Specification, Lower Zone Only
- CAC, Title 13, Article 22 (red, blue and amber lightheads)
- SAE J1318
- Gaseous Discharge Warning Lamp for Authorized Emergency, Maintenance, and Service Vehicles (May 98) Class 1, Class 2, Class 3
NOTE: The split color models are special order and are non-returnable.
NOTE: Requires optional mounting kit purchased separately.
Rebates Currently Offered For This Product
No Rebates Currently Available
Please Log In
To Add This Item To Your Favorites
People that bought this product also bought...
Ready To Order?
SKU Number: WH402000*R
Part Number: 402000*R
(*) Mandatory Option
Related Products :