L21 Series Super-LED Encapsulated Beacon - Poly
L21 Series Beacons are now Ecnapsulated and certified SAE Class 1. Utilizing new Broadband Energy Radiator Technology (patent pending), these solidstate beacons resemble traditional strobe beacons but with greater light output and lower amp draw. Best of all, the Super-LED light source has a rated life that exceeds that of comparable flash tubes by more than 50:1.
- Certified SAE Class J845 Class 1 360 degree (amber)
- Fully encapsulated electronics are moisture and vibration resistant
- 100,000 hour rated life
- Low current draw
- Combination mounting (pipe/permanent/J-hook) allows universal application
- SmartLED beacon design
- Permanent mount supplied with 6" pigtail (combination mount). Magnetic mount supplied with 10' straight cord with cigar plug with LED "On" indicator On/Off switch and pattern control switch. (12 VDC models only)
- Choice of high or low polycarbonate dome
- Polycarbonate base
- Virtually no EMI radiation
- Permanent mount available with Photocell Hi/Low mode. (contact factory)
- 12/24 volt option
- Five-year warranty
- Input Voltage: 12.8VDC / 25.6VDC
- 1.5 Amp (peak), 0.6 Amp (average) @12.8 VDC
- 75 SignalAlert flashes per minute standard. Permanent mount, features 24 total Scan-Lock alternating and simultaneous flash patterns plus steady-burn. (synchronize with up to 8 total beacons)
- Low Dome dimensions: 5" (125mm) H x 5-1/2" (140mm) Dia (Dome only), 6-3/4" (171mm) Dia (Base).
- High Dome dimensions: 6-1/2" (163mm) H x 5-1/2" (140mm) Dia (Dome only), 6-3/4" (171mm) Dia (Base)
NOTE: The 24 volt option is a special order item and is non-returnable.
Rebates Currently Offered For This Product
No Rebates Currently Available
Please Log In
To Add This Item To Your Favorites
People that bought this product also bought...
Ready To Order?
SKU Number: WHL21****
Part Number: L21****
(*) Mandatory Option
Related Products :