2022 Flash-4 Series Strobe Beacons - Poly Base
The 2000 series strobe beacons from Whelen have set the standard for quality, dependability, and value for strobe beacons. This strobe beacon comes standard with a versatile base that allows it to be flange mounted, permanent mounted or pipe mounted. Easy service access allows for faster repairs.
- Fully enclosed base: Sturdy polycarbonate base, all strobe power supplies are encased within the base itself for added protection against moisture and vibration
- Silicone coated power supplies: For added protection against the elements, all strobe power supplies are double dipped in a uniquely formulated silicone mixture before being secured into the base enclosure
- External flange mount, internal "secure" mount, or pipe mount all in one: All 2000 Series strobe beacons come standard with a base that allows you to either:(1): 3 knock out holes for permanent "secure mount",(2): a sturdy built-in flange to externally mount beacon (3): a built-in 1" pre-threaded pipe mount
- New optic, interchangeable domes: All 2000 series strobe beacons are now equipped with the newest state-of-the-art single lens optics to optimize their light output
- All beacons utilize the same low and high domes for ease of interchangeability
- All six safety colors are available: amber, clear, blue, red, green and purple
- Easy access for modular parts replacement: After removing two screws from the outer dome, you are able to easily access either the flashtube or the strobe power supply without removing the beacon from your roof
- Multiple flash patterns and high/low intensity control
- All models 12/24 VDC operation
- SAE Classification: SAE Class 1 Strobe Beacon (amber & clear only)
- SAE Class 2 Strobe Beacon (red, blue & green)
- Input power: 22 watts, output power: 15 watts; 13 joules
- High/Low Intensity Feature: Manual Hi/Low operation is standard
- QuintFlash: 72 FPM (default pattern)
- Double Flash: 115 FPM
- Modu-Flash: 150 / 370 / 150 variable FPM
- Action Flash: A unique combination of Quint & Single Flash (To make a choice from the QuintFlash factory default pattern, simply cut the specified jumper on the strobe power supply)
- Amperage Draw: 1.7 amps/12 volt; .85 amps/24 volt
- Base Material: polycarbonate
NOTE: Green and Purple models are a special order item and are non-returnable or non-cancellable.
Rebates Currently Offered For This Product
No Rebates Currently Available
Please Log In
To Add This Item To Your Favorites
People that bought this product also bought...
Ready To Order?
SKU Number: WH2022*P**
Part Number: 2022*P**
(*) Mandatory Option
Related Products :