OTTO Hurricane II Lightweight Headset W/NoisEz
OTTO's Hurricane II Lightweight Headset is designed to provide the performance of a heavy duty headset in a high noise environment without all of the weight and bulk. The dual ear loops ship standard with NoisEz Ear Tips with an NRR rating of 29dB, delivering advanced protection against dangerous decibel levels. The user can easily convert the headset for use in a low noise environment by simply switching out the ear tips. The closefitting headset can be worn comfortably under a helmet or cap.
All models come with dual speakers, 29 dB noise reduction, behind-the-head configuration, standard PTT (Push To Talk) and NoisEz Ear Tips unless otherwise noted.
- Behind-the-head style headset with dual ear inserts
- Performance of a heavy-duty headset without all of the weight and bulk
- Provides noise reduction with use of NoisEz Ear Tips - (29dB)
- Multiple ear insert options included
- Ear tips are non-toxic, non allergenic
- Easily converts from high noise to low noise environment
- Flexible extreme noise-canceling boom microphone with replaceable windscreen
- Can be worn under helmet or cap
- Optional PTT Pigtail available for some radio models
- 24 month manufacturer's warranty
- Cable pull from T module, axial: 30 lbs
- Cable pull from headset, axial: 20 lbs
- Wire pull from receiver, axial: 20 lbs
- Receiver wire pull from headset, axial: 20 lbs
- Flex at connector: 25,000 cycles
- Cable flex at T module: 6,000 cycles
- Cable flex at headset: 15,000 cycles
- Cable flex at receiver: 5,000 cycles
- Wireform flex (tip to tip): 25,000 cycles
- Microphone sensitivity at 94dB SPL: -44 typical
- Operating temperature: -20 degrees C to +60 degrees C
- Storage temperature: -40 degrees C to +80 degrees C
NOTE: Some models may require an adapter. View the list of adapters here.
Rebates Currently Offered For This Product
No Rebates Currently Available
Please Log In
To Add This Item To Your Favorites
People that bought this product also bought...
Ready To Order?
SKU Number: OTV4-HN2****
Part Number: V4-HN2****
(*) Mandatory Option
Related Products :